Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lime is the New Axe



I work out all the time everyday, so I'm prone to sweat. And as a male, I have odor. So I use Axe Deodorant all the time, and it usually works somewhat to keep that odor under control. However, I ran out and was too lazy to go to the store to get another bottle, so after an intense workout, I stank like hell! Even after I showered too, I still stank. So my sister, told me to use lemon on my armpit, and I thought she was joking. Turns out she wasn't. I cut open a lemon I got from the fridge, and guess what, it seems to be working. My armpit having stink in over 4 days of intense workouts and sweat. Amazing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting O_o

Anonymous said...

Lol, that is so rad. Lemons are what, $1 a pound? And Axe is $4 an ounce.

Save some casholine, for real. =)

Anonymous said...

I am going to try this out

r said...

Oh that's smart... And kind of gross haha

desperate said...

Lemon is one of the best natural cleansers. The citric acid in it is the key:]

Joanne said...

And plus the lemon scent smells more better than Axe! SCORE!